Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Woohoo~~~ i finished my ME test just now!! =DThe questions is just easy but I m not sure whether i did it correct or not ><.. I was spending my whole day to do the revision althought i m not in the good condition because i got a runny nose !! At least a pass please ! But but ... the QS test will be hold on next thursday >< gonna start my revision again ~~ish......

Hmm...sometimes i feel that there are some problems with the friendships . People start getting the new by  getting far apart with the old ? I hope that I m wrong ! 
my friend just show me this way . =( so i wish that is me think too much ! Because we didn't talk so much these few days ..and she always "visit" her new friend .........=( argh ........ think too much !! Btw , i wish i can mantain the news and olds with the best way .
Hahaha .. gonna back to my hometown this saturday !! =D Because of the father's day is on Sunday!! Happy happy XD *homesick *..

No comments:

Post a Comment

frenz~