Monday, June 3, 2013

The beginning of my new life

Now , i m officially a college student . Erm..what to say ? it s quite nervous when the day is getting closer to the 29th April 2013 , which is my first day of my college life ..opps! I think is uni life since my college upgrade to University College ! haha ! Before 29th April , i was packing all my necessary , it s quite confused when i realize that i had no idea for the outfit during my "future school day " .* The girls' "pattern" * haha ! The day is finally here --28th April 2013 which is the day that i have to move in to the hostel from my hometown . sad ~~ There are the emotions inside me , the emotions i can't explain well ............ 
Talking about the hostel room , it s quite small and there are no air cond at all ! lol ! but one of the advantage is we don't need to clean the room everyday ..hahaha.. this is what i prefer to ..  Btw , it become comfortable after you stay in this small and cute room for a few weeks . 

29th April 2013 . My new life started ! 
Before this , i told myself must be smart in front of the peoples . Don't utilize by others ,and don't deceive by others , and my parent always told me about this.And one more thing to do is make new friends ! =D This is one of the reason why i love the uni life so much ! And yes ! I knew a lot of new friends here , although we are not in the same group but at least we know each other . And now , i had been here for 5 week already ,have such a super crazy friends ! We are a gang ! haha !


I remember when we first meet , we even didn't talk to each other , but when we talk ,is the awkward moment between us . And now , hmmm... I think you guys already know what happen ..haha

It s week 5 now , those assignments ,presentations and tests is coming soon one by one . Although I already got a lot of the courseworks now .. stress out ! My classmates is just such a top student , and i feel there are some stones on my back ! I m feel like i m in the A10 now ! ><

And the most important thing is to improve my english !!! The mission that i can't stop doing ! And forgive me if i got some mistakes in my spelling or grammar lol..

It's ok . Like others say , If the things change to harder , then change yourself to stronger !
Sometimes i think , is it can be my motivation in my study ? And the answer is absolutely YES ! 
有竞争才有进步!fighting !!And always think positive !! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

frenz~